1. leprosy is also known as Hansen's disease (named after physician Gerhard Armauer Hansen named).
2. leprosy is a historic error
It is often seen that Satan curse people who have.
3. India has about 54 percent of all
new cases of leprosy in the world.
4. at least 3 million people live with some kind of permanent disability of leprosy.
5. the leprosy it is really okay in Europe at some point in the history of extinction (disappearance of reason still unknown).
6. twice more likely to rent leprosy than women.
7. children diagnosed every 20 minutes with leprosy.
8. leprosy completely preventable by you on your annual check-ups (although this may be difficult for people)
Third world countries)